Ferretti Custom Line – one of the brands of the Ferretti Group, and among the leading shipyards in the production of maxi yachts in composite materials from 26 and 34 meters, docks in Genoa with all its fleet and also with a new project: the new 124’. This boat combines the yard’s design and construction experience with a forward-looking philosophy underpinning a harmonious blend of elegance, performance and solutions that are strikingly innovative for craft of this length.
The new planing flagship design, expertly created by Architect Gianni Zuccon – Studio Zuccon International Project, together with AYT Advanced Yacht Technology - the Ferretti Group design and research marine centre - presents four outstanding features:
• the salon measures over 50 metres and the absence of supports means there is an uninterrupted view
• Light dominates the interiors, flooding in through wide windows and the large glazed side doors, which enhance the feeling of space, creating the impression of unity between interiors and exterior.
• The doors can be fixed or allowed to open, depending on the layout chosen by the owner, and look onto the main deck walkway, the location on both sides of the electro-hydraulically operated fold-down platforms that form fully-fledged terraces, providing a unique and exclusive sea view.
• the cockpit and its large teak table seating 10-12 guests
In Genoa Ferretti Custom Line also displays the other boats of planing series:
• 112' NEXT. The new Ferretti Custom Line flagship completes the fleet’s planing series alongside the 97', part of a total revamp of the company’s offer. This yacht is a natural development of the 112’, and stands out not only for its elegance but also its ability to ensure total pleasure and the most advanced build standards.
• Ferretti Custom Line 97’. This model offers innovative design solutions aimed at increasing the amount of space available to the owner and guests making this yacht ideal for charter cruises.
And those of semi-displacement series:
• Navetta 26. In 26 m of length and just under 7 m in width, the new model makes its possible to cruise in a new dimension of comfort, relax and well-being, responding the preferences of “mature” owners, who have already owned different yachts, and meeting their expectations: a desire of silence, space, light and, more generally, of relax and well-being on board.
• Navetta 33. At a certain point in their lives, anyone who loves the sea and has fulfilled most of their aims on land is faced with a new horizon – to sail mile after mile without touching land, visiting faraway, untouched destinations. Only a yacht like the Navetta 33 can best embody its owner’s personality and respond to this yearning.
Ferretti Custom Line’s excellence is also expressed at a technological level. The whole fleet is equipped with the Anti Roll Gyro (ARG) stabilisation system, patented by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Furthermore, the Ferretti Custom Line maxi yachts (29-34 meters) comply with MCA Short Range standards, the safety regulations issued by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency specifically for 24 to 38-metre maxi yachts, which also allow their use as charter yachts.