After introducing some of the most important stylistic and functional innovations in luxury motoryacht market, Ferretti Yachts takes advantage of the Genoa Boat Show to confirm its leadership with the recent renewal of its top range models and the 50-60 foot lines. At Genoa, in fact, it will be presenting three new models - Ferretti 510, given a world preview at the Cannes Boat Show, Ferretti 592 and Ferretti 551 with the aim of attracting the growing number of young owners with an average age of forty, a dynamic, international target group, extremely demanding and unwilling to compromise on quality, prestige, comfort and performance.
• Ferretti 510. Its 16 metre length and almost 5 metre beam contain three revolutionary innovations the full-beam owners cabin with chaise-longue and large open view windows, an open-space living area that creates an uninterrupted sweep of salon, cockpit, galley/bar and dining area, and a sky lounge without roll bar creating sporty yet formally elegant lines.
• Ferretti 592. This 18 metre flybridge yacht, which replaces the 591 model, offers a window area extended to 360 degrees, flooding the interior spaces with natural light. The full-beam owners suite with two open view windows and the galley resited aft increase optimisation of both layout and comfort.
• Ferretti 551. The atmosphere on board the 551, a restyling of the 550, is now even more inviting thanks to the extraordinary view of the sea offered by the larger windows and the natural light caressing the leathers and woods of the interiors. The flybridge provides plenty of room for sun-worshippers, with a large sunpad and BBQ area for full enjoyment of open-air living.
Ferretti Yachts will also renew the top of its range at Genoa, displaying for the first time on the water in Italy the Ferretti 881 RPH (Raised Pilot House). The fleet flagship dominates the seas with a design solution that makes it ideal for high end charters, featuring one and a half decks with a pilot house on the raised section designed to allow the captain access without crossing the guest area.
FERRETTI YACHTS will also be represented at Genoa by other successful models from its fleet.
• Ferretti 780: a 24 metre yacht with a totally innovative interior layout - the finishings and furniture are in teak rather than the traditional cherry.
• Ferretti 830: the owners cabin boasts two panoramic windows with two opening side sections, a solution that guarantees exceptional illumination and extensive views from anywhere inside the cabin.
• Ferretti 731: a modern, refined 22.68 metre displaying a symmetrical appearance around the yachts central axis, both inside and on the flying bridge, with interiors restyled in a contemporary key with dark, open pore painted teak, chairs in light leather and an overall concept offering greater definition and more design details.
• Altura 690: the summit of the Altura line FERRETTI YACHTS created to offer comfortable craft with large spaces allowing passengers to live well on board for medium to long periods. The finishings have a more nautical feel, with an emphatic use of wood.
• Ferretti 681: its 21 metres present stylistic solutions aimed at making an ideal use space. Two steps lead from the living area to the command console, optimised by locating all the instruments on the same level, a more logical, user-friendly arrangement that makes them readily accessible.
• Ferretti 630: extremely sleek, aggressive lines created by a single, spectacular window sweeping from bow to stern. As result the interiors enjoy a 360 degree view with an increased sensation of depth.
• Ferretti 460: the originator of the fleet, with an easily recognised clean, captivating exterior design. It embodies a magnificent balance between its compact dimensions of 14.35 metres and high levels of comfort and performance.
The entire FERRETTI YACHTS fleets creates a perfect harmony between a love of the sea and Made in Italy quality and luxury, combined with the most cutting edge technology currently available, at the owners request the ARG System (Anti Rolling Gyro), a sophisticated, exclusive gyroscopic antirolling system that reduces wave-induced movement by over 50 per cent, plus Naviop, the system that provides constant monitoring of alarm situations and yacht management, also via SMS.
FERRETTI YACHTS AND FERRETTI
Ferretti Yachts is a brand of Ferretti S.p.A., one of the leading companies in the design, construction and sale of luxury motoryachts, with a unique portfolio of nine of most exclusive brands in the nautical world: Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Itama, Bertram, Riva, Apreamare, Mochi Craft, CRN, Custom Line. Ferretti S.p.A., founded by Norberto Ferretti in 1968, is in the forefront of the nautical industry, thanks to a constant product and process innovation and a continuous technological research. Luxury yachts are developed by a team of around 90 engineers and designers (Advanced Yacht Technology) and built in the group's 25 production units. Over 3,000 employees, managed by Chairman Norberto Ferretti and Chief Executive Officer Vincenzo Cannatelli, share the same continuous strive towards quality, technological excellence, top performance, exclusive and innovative design, maximising comfort and attention to detail. This daily commitment, common to all Ferretti employees, has taken it to the very heights of the nautical world. Ferretti S.p.A. is present in Asia through a representative branch situated in Shanghai and in America through its subsidiary Ferretti Group USA Inc. It also boasts an international dealer network, which counts 85 carefully selected distributors, who guarantee the groups presence in over 80 countries and the very best assistance to the clientele in marinas all over the world.