Ferretti Group at the 29th edition of "Yachts Miami Beach"
American premiere for the new Ferretti Yachts 450 and Riva 88' Domino Super.
Ferretti Group continues its expansion and proves to be amongst the most important players in the fast-growing markets. The Group will participate at the 29th edition of the prestigious "Yachts Miami Beach", one of the most awaited exhibitions of the American yachting scene, with a fleet of 17 models ranging from 27 to 92 feet, representing the Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Riva and Custom Line brands.
From Thursday 16th to Monday 20th February, Collins Avenue will be the stage for a wonderful exhibition of yachts from around the world, where Ferretti Group will present, for the first time in the United States, the new Ferretti Yachts 450 and Riva 88' Domino Super, two models that have already achieved a great commercial success.
The splendid stand of Ferretti Group will be located in front of some of the most famous Miami Beach resorts, welcoming visitors in its spacious lounges from where they can enjoy the view of the beautiful yachts on display.
Ship owners and guests will have the possibility to appreciate two exceptional premieres: Ferretti Yachts 450, revealed last September at the Cannes Yachting Festival, with 8 units sold in a few months, and 88' Domino Super, already an icon of the Riva coupé range.
In addition to these 2 premieres, Ferretti Group will exhibit 15 highly successful models:
• Ferretti Yachts 550, Ferretti Yachts 650, Ferretti Yachts 700 and the new Ferretti Yachts 850, which is on show again following its debut in Fort Lauderdale last November
• Pershing 62, Pershing 70, Pershing 82 and Pershing 92
• Iseo, Aquariva Super, the new Rivamare, 63' Virtus, 76' Perseo and 88’ Florida for the Riva brand
• Navetta 28, representing the Custom Line brand.
During the press conference scheduled for the opening day, Thursday 16th February, the Group’s top management will present the novelties for the American continent and the new projects in pipeline for Ferretti Yachts, Riva and CRN brands, ready to debut in 2017.
The "USA premieres" at "Yachts Miami Beach" 2017
FERRETTI YACHTS 450
With this new model Ferretti Yachts returns to dominate the 40-to50-feet flybridge yachts strategic market. Ferretti Yachts 450 is distinguished by the hull geometry, the amplitude of the volumes, elegance and functionality in setting the interior by enhancing a family feeling with the "big brother" Ferretti Yachts 550, one of the biggest recent successes of the brand.
RIVA 88’ DOMINO SUPER
The 88’ Riva Domino Super immediately strikes the eye for its slender, streamlined profile, which is further highlighted by the dark grey hull. Other important design solutions bear witness to the great value of this evolution:
- the new sundeck that enhances the yacht’s sporty character and offers guests additional comfort;
- the outdoor pilot station that has been moved to the central part of the boat and has a very limited size, thereby making room for a large sofa at the bow;
- the large uninterrupted hull glazing, featuring a very aggressive design, extends across the yacht, almost like an arrow, from the central part of the boat to the extreme bow.