Ferretti Custom Line presents at the 47° Salone Nautico Internazionale in Genoa its luxurious maxiyachts, the highest expression of marine luxury for the few lucky owners who can appreciate their absolute purity of form, restrained proportions and outstanding performance:
• Navetta 26. Given a world preview in Cannes, this new design heads the fleet’s semi- displacement series, creating a new dimension in on board comfort and responding to new trends expressed by the most expert owners in search of silence, light and comfort. For the occasion the yacht has been exclusively fitted out with elegant household linen with the famous cashmere prints, porcelain accessories and perfumes by ETRO, a brand that, like Ferretti Custom Line, embodies all that's best in Made in Italy products throughout the world.
• Ferretti Custom Line 97’. This model belongs to the yard’s planing line series, and offers innovative design solutions aimed at increasing the amount of space available to the owner and guests, making this yacht ideal for charter cruises.
• Navetta 30. A timeless classic presented in 2001, from the Ferretti Custom Line semi- displacement maxiyacht series in composite materials, already boasting sales of over seventeen yachts.
But Ferretti Custom Line will be presenting two important new arrivals for the nautical year 2007-2008 – the Navetta 33 and 112' NEXT projects, which will complete the yard’s fleet:
• 112' NEXT. The new Ferretti Custom Line flagship completes the fleet’s planing series alongside the 97', part of a total revamp of the company’s offer. This yacht is a natural development of the 112’, and stands out not only for its elegance but also its ability to ensure total pleasure and the most advanced build standards.
• Navetta 33. At a certain point in their lives, anyone who loves the sea and has fulfilled most of their aims on land is faced with a new horizon – to sail mile after mile without touching land, visiting faraway, untouched destinations. Only a yacht like the Navetta 33 can best embody its owner’s personality and respond to this yearning.
The style of every Ferretti Custom Line yacht is inspired by a synergy between owners and the yard’s architects, and its high safety standards are a reflection of the constant research carried out by the AYT (Advanced Yacht Technology), the engineering division of the Ferretti Group the yard is a part of, for the production of composite maxiyachts with planing or semi- displacement hulls. The entire range, in fact, makes use of the most advanced technology, including Naviop, Gi8 and Furla.net control systems, which enable fast, efficient monitoring of all on board systems. Quality of life at sea or at anchor is assured by Mitsubishi ARG (Anti Rolling Gyros) and all the features included in the MCA Short Range Compliant category, the latest regulations from the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, expressly intended for 24 to 38 foot maxiyachts, improving safety standards and making the yachts suitable for charter use.