sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008
FERRETTI YACHTS, one of the "Made in Italy" icons worldwide, presents in world preview at the 48th Genoa International Boat Show the new Ferretti 470, model conceived to complete the new entry range of the shipyard.
Created by the highly successful collaboration between the AYT - Advanced Yacht Technology, the Ferretti group design and research centre - and the Studio Zuccon International Project, the Ferretti 470 is an ideal blend of form and function. The combination of compact size - 14.65 metres long, with a 4.34 metre beam - and intelligent optimisation of space creates an opportunity to enjoy the great Italian-style luxury and experience sailing while surrounded by levels of comfort unknown until now in this type of yacht.
Ferretti 470 offers a range of features that makes it unique in its class:
• firstly, the window area has been increased, providing a sweeping, uninterrupted view from stern to bows and allowing natural light to flood the entire living area,
• the location of the galley aft also optimises the use of interior space and enhances liveability â€“ by opening the swinging window, in fact, it's possible to create a single open space with a seamless transition between cockpit, galley and living area.
• for guests' accommodation, three cabins provide generous on board accommodation - two for guests and a forward master cabin with large bathroom,
• a sun lounge offering plenty of room to enjoy sea and sun on the flybridge, where the absence of a roll bar lightens the yacht's already sleek lines, giving it an elegant, sporty silhouette.
Genoa will also host the Italian preview of Altura 840, worlwide premiére at the Cannes Festival de La Plaisance 2008, new craft thought to evolve the legendary Altura line. After the 2005 launch of Altura 690, through Altura 840, the yard has now renewed the philosophy that originally underpinned the creation of the series: comfortable yachts with extensive spaces, cutting-edge technology onboard, finishings with nautical flavour and an emphasis on the use of wood.
Furthermore, Genoa will offer the opportunity to admire the news of the last nautical year: Ferretti 881 RPH (Raised Pilot House), the result of a restyling of the fleet flagship 881, the new layout retains the original yacht's build excellence, with the addition of a command console that dominates the surrounding seas;Ferretti 592 mix of design and performance awarded the "Trophée de la Fonctionnalité" at the 2008 Cannes World Yachts Trophies and Ferretti 510 e 551, models presented last year in worldwide preview at the Genoa International Boat Show.
The stylistic and functional development that is a constant feature of the fleet's yachts has allowed FERRETTI YACHTS to set out a precise renewal and consolidation plan for its technical and design know-how, also represented at Genoa by other successful models:
• Ferretti 830: the owner's cabin boasts two panoramic windows with two opening side sections, a solution that guarantees exceptional illumination and extensive views from anywhere inside the cabin.
• Ferretti 780: (24 metres, 78 feet) boasts an innovative interior layout offering voluminous spaces and a choice of teak finishings and solid units instead of the traditional cherry used by the yard for yachts of this size
• Ferretti 731: a modern, refined 22.68 metre displaying a symmetrical appearance around the yacht's central axis, both inside and on the flying bridge, with interiors restyled in a contemporary key with dark, open pore painted teak, chairs in light leather and an overall concept offering greater definition and more design details.
• The Altura 690: represents the philosophy that originally underpinned the creation of the Altura series - comfortable yachts with extensive spaces allowing passengers to live well on board for medium to long periods, featuring finishings with a more nautical flavour and an emphasis on the use of wood, like in the aft-cab.
• The Ferretti 681: revisits the Ferretti 680, a very successful model. The outer profile of this yacht has been rendered more aggressive by redesigning the deck windows, which have been prolonged towards the bow, and by adding to the ownerâ€™s cabin huge open-view windows, which have become a distinctive trait of Ferretti Yachts.
• Ferretti 631: evolution of the model 630, craft that has been the pioneer of the onboard space revolution thanks to the introduction of the astern galley, the Ferretti 631 is very slender and aggressive, thanks to the enlargement of the uninterrupted spherical glazed surface extending from stern to bow and the new flying bridge - more outstretched and sharper. Internally, the craft is equipped with new open-view windows and fine furnishings.
The entire FERRETTI YACHTS fleet is a perfect embodiment of love for the sea and the cutting edge technology the yachts can be equipped with at the owner's request - the ARG System (Anti Rolling Gyro), a sophisticated and exclusive gyroscopic anti-roll system that reduces movement caused by waves by over 50%, and the Gi8 system that enables constant monitoring of alarm situations and yacht management, also via SMS.
FERRETTI YACHTS AND FERRETTI
Ferretti Yachts is brand of Ferretti S.p.A., one of the leading companies in the design, construction and sale of luxury motoryachts, with a unique portfolio of nine of most exclusive brands in the nautical world: Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Itama, Bertram, Riva, Apreamare, Mochi Craft, CRN, Custom Line. Ferretti S.p.A., founded by Norberto Ferretti in 1968, is in the forefront of the nautical industry, thanks to a constant product and process innovation and a continuous technological research. Luxury yachts are developed by a team of around 90 engineers and designers (Advanced Yacht Technology) and built in the group's 25 production units. Over 3,000 employees, managed by Chairman Norberto Ferretti and Chief Executive Officer Vincenzo Cannatelli, share the same continuous strive towards quality, technological excellence, top performance, exclusive and innovative design, maximising comfort and attention to detail. This daily commitment, common to all Ferretti employees, has taken it to the very heights of the nautical world. Ferretti S.p.A. is present in Asia through a representative branch situated in Shanghai and in America through its subsidiary Ferretti Group USA Inc. It also boasts an international dealer network, which counts about 85 carefully selected distributors, who guarantee the group's presence in over 80 countries and the very best assistance to the clientele in marinas all over the world. For more information visit: www.ferretti-yachts.com