Ferretti Yachts docks at Cannes with a dreaming fleet and presents in a world première at the Festival International de la Plaisance the new Ferretti 780.
The Ferretti 780 (24 metres, 78 feet) is characterised by a totally innovative interior layout ensuring ample spaces, and by the selection of finishes and furniture in teak wood instead of the traditional cherry wood usually used in Ferretti Yachts this size.
Ferretti Yachts, part of the Ferretti Group, is the Italian shipyard world leader in the engineering, manufacturing and selling of fibreglass flybridge motoryachts ranging from 46 to 88 feet. The whole fleet is a result of the well-established partnership between Studio Zuccon International Project and the Ferretti Group Engineering Division that provides all the yachts with the latest-generation technology (ARG stabilizers, Naviop total control system and Radiomarine multimedia).
Ferretti Yachts will also exhibit in Cannes:
- Ferretti Altura 690 (21 metres, 68 feet), the new Ferretti Yachts line characterized by plenty of space that made it possible to "live on board" for medium to long range periods as a sort of second home, and more nautical approach, given by some distinctive characteristics such as a massive use of the wood for the interiors and by the choice of warmer colours such as the innovative cream and brick red.
- Ferretti 500 Elite (15,65 metres, 50 feet), a yacht that introduces a new interpretation of space, with wide side windows for enhanced luminosity in the living area, and an lower-deck layout offering two cabins with double bed and private toilet. All this adds up to a greater degree of comfort and well organised living space for the owner and his guests.
- Ferretti 550 (55 feet) boasts three cabins and three heads, an absolute first for a yacht just 17.37 metres in length. The inside layout maximises space in the saloon.
- The Ferretti 591 is characterised by an excellent balance between dimensions and performance, thanks to plenty of space for the sun, 3 cabins that can accommodate 6 people, and top speed of 34 knots with the most powerful engine.
- Ferretti 731 is more sporty and aggressive than the traditional Ferretti Yachts motor yachts. It is symmetrical to the central axis of the craft, both inside and on the flying bridge.
- The Ferretti 830 has been the first yacht that revolutionized the master cabin by setting it beam-wise. The sleeping area is divided from the head by a large glass panel that functions as a bed-head and allows plenty of light into the cabin through the large windows. The spacious shower and bed both give an all-round view of the sea.