Montag, 24. August 2009
FERRETTI YACHTS, one of the ,,Made in Italy" icons worldwide, presents in Worldwide preview at the Festival International de la Plaisance the new Ferretti 560, which represents the "yachts (r)evolution" conceived to experience a new feeling of life on board. Through this new model the shipyard aims to consolidate and continue the evolution process of flying bridge range under 63 feet. This renewal in the last two years involved the launch of new yachts that became "icons" of innovation in design, like Ferretti 470, Ferretti 510 and Ferretti 592.
Created by the highly successful collaboration between the AYT Advanced Yacht Technology, the Ferretti group design and research centre and the Studio Zuccon International Project, Ferretti 560 embodies all the precious elements of design tradition of the shipyard that meets a new evolution that could be identified in three key-elements:
- an innovative space-design of the lower deck layout - with three cabins, including a full beam Owner suite - and three bathrooms;
- a very strong care for details embodied by contemporary-taste décor elements, such as bleached oak;
- a new, exclusive design of windows to enhance natural light on board.
As a result, Ferretti 560 is a yacht unique in its category, created to meet the desires of any age customers, offering the highest standards of liveability through the combination of wide spaces, high quality materials, comfort and performance.
Cannes will also host the Altura 840, presented in worlwide première at the Festival de la Plaisance 2008, new yacht thought to evolve the legendary Altura line. After the 2005 launch of Altura 690, through Altura 840, the yard has now renewed the philosophy that originally underpinned the creation of the series: comfortable yachts with extensive spaces, cutting-edge technology onboard, finishings with nautical flavour and an emphasis on the use of wood.
Furthermore, Cannes will offer the opportunity to admire the news of the latest nautical years: Ferretti 881 RPH (Raised Pilot House), the result of a restyling of the fleet flagship 881, the new layout retains the original yacht's build excellence, with the addition of a command console that dominates the surrounding seas; Ferretti 592 mix of design and performance awarded the "Trophée de la Fonctionnalité" at the 2008 Cannes World Yachts Trophies.
The stylistic and functional development that is a constant feature of the fleet's yachts has allowed FERRETTI YACHTS to set out a precise renewal and consolidation plan for its technical and design know-how, also represented at Genoa by other successful models:
• Ferretti 830: a real villa on the sea, with an owner's cabin boasting two panoramic windows with two opening side sections, a solution that guarantees exceptional illumination and extensive views from anywhere inside the cabin.
• The Ferretti 681: revisits the Ferretti 680, a very successful model. The outer profile of this yacht has been rendered more aggressive by redesigning the deck windows, which have been prolonged towards the bow, and by adding to the owners cabin huge open-view windows, which have become a distinctive trait of Ferretti Yachts.
• Ferretti 470: presented at the Genoa International Boat Show 2008, with its dimensions - 14,65 meters in lenght per 4,34 of width with the careful optimization of spaces, represents the possibility to live the real Italian luxury and to cruise with an exceptional comfort for this feet.
The entire FERRETTI YACHTS fleet is a perfect embodiment of love for the sea and the cutting edge technology the yachts can be equipped with at the owner's request the ARG System (Anti Rolling Gyro), a sophisticated and exclusive gyroscopic anti-roll system that reduces movement caused by waves by over 50%, and the Gi8 system that enables constant monitoring of alarm situations and yacht management, also via SMS.
Ferretti Yachts and Ferretti Group
Ferretti Yachts is a brand of Ferretti Group, one of the leading companies in the design, construction and sale of motoryachts, with a unique portfolio of nine of most exclusive brands in the nautical world: Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Itama, Bertram, Riva, Apreamare, Mochi Craft, CRN and Custom Line. Ferretti Group, founded by Norberto Ferretti in 1968, is on the cutting-edge of the nautical world, thanks to constant product and process innovation, and continuous research within the sphere of technology. Yachts are designed by a team of about 90 designers and specialised technicians (Advanced Yacht Technology), and built in the Group's 25 production units. Over 3,000 employees of the Group, led by Chairman Norberto Ferretti and CEO Salvatore Basile, share a continuous quest for quality, technological excellence, top performance, an exclusive, innovative design, maximising comfort and taking painstaking care over detail. This common, daily commitment has taken Ferretti Group to the very heights of the nautical world.
The Group is present in Asia, through a branch of representation and promotion in Shanghai, and on the American continent. An exclusive network of about 85 carefully selected dealers markets Group yachts in over 80 countries, and guarantees clients the very best assistance in marinas all over the world.