On the occasion of the Festival de la Plaisance, Ferretti Custom Line – one of the nine brands of the Ferretti Group and among the leading shipyards in the production of maxi yachts in composite materials from 26 to 34 meters – displays the flagships of the two production lines, the Navetta 33 for the semi-displacement line and the 112 Next for the planning line.
Almost 33 metres long, with a beam of 7 metres, the Navetta 33 offers a new concept in on-board life, with generous spaces, natural light and outstanding levels of comfort. The “Navetta” model’s classic external lines integrate harmoniously with the contemporary feel of the interiors. The natural light flooding through the extensive windows illuminates the ample spaces offered over three decks, from the salon to the master cabin and large sky lounge. The imposing presence of the Navetta 33 reflects the full depth of the yard’s experience – this is a yacht that accepts no compromises in liveability or infotainment, offering innovative technology that’s now such an essential feature in modern designs.
Navetta 33 - created by the collaboration between Ferretti Group AYT, Advanced Yacht Technology, and the Studio Zuccon International Project - presents several relevant features:
• two main deck layouts, one emphasising the day and dining areas with two separate dedicated zones, and the other focussing on the bow cabin, emphasising total privacy for the owner
• four large open view windows that transform the cabins, characterised by the warm tones of woods and natural fabrics, into light-filled sea view suites
• a large sky lounge with living area where foldback windows create an open space with sunbathing area equipped with roomy sunbeds
• the exclusive Anti Rolling Gyro production system which cuts roll caused by wave motion at anchor or under way up to 50%, ensuring maximum on board comfort.
The other flagship which will be displayed in Cannes is the Custom Line 112’ NEXT
conceived to complete and renew the planning series of the fleet.
The 112’ NEXT - created by a collaboration between the Studio Zuccon International Project and AYT (Advanced Yacht Technology)- is not only breathtakingly elegant but displays an exceptional ability to ensure total cruising pleasure, reflecting advanced construction standards.
The new maxi yacht is a natural development of the Ferretti Custom Line 112' – a highly successful design, with as many as fifteen craft sold in 6 years – and while retaining the sleek lines and potent performance of the yard’s planing models, it offers some tempting innovations:
• spacious interiors and exteriors, like the generous 22 sq.m cockpit, the 45 sq.m salon and 11 sq.m galley
• wide maindeck stern to bow windows flooding the salon and owner’s cabin with light
• four large open view windows at water level providing exceptional illumination for the lower deck cabins
• a hard top, the same design as featured on the 97’, making the flying bridge more comfortable by creating areas of sunshine and shade
• a large sun area with barbecue, fridge and Jacuzzi covered by sunpads, with teak flooring
• a touch of contemporary elegance, highlighted by the American walnut and bright interior colour schemes
The high quality of the 112’ NEXT is embodied in a semi-custom product, unique of its kind, where the owner is offered a choice in all the yacht’s non-structural elements - from the decor, with a range of prestigious materials like woods, leathers and fabrics, to the furnishings, created by collaborations with one of the best Italian brands.
Ferretti Custom Line’s excellence is also expressed at a technological level. The whole fleet is equipped with the Anti Roll Gyro (ARG) stabilisation system, patented by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Furthermore, the Ferretti Custom Line maxi yachts (29- 34 meters) comply with MCA Short Range standards, the safety regulations issued by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency specifically for 24 to 38-metres maxi yachts, which also allow their use as charter yachts.