Custom Line excellence on show in Abu Dhabi
miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010
On occasion of the second Abu Dhabi Yacht Show, Ferretti Custom Line - a Ferretti Group brand and one of the international leaders in the production of maxi yachts in composite material measuring 26 to 37 metres - further testifies its commitment to the Middle Eastern market, by displaying the excellence of class and elegance which have made the brand famous worldwide. Ferretti Custom Line will be exhibiting one of the most prestigious models of its planing fleet: Custom Line 97', a perfect balance between onboard wellbeing and performance at sea.
"Our taking part in the Abu Dhabi Yacht Show confirms the importance both the brand and the entire Ferretti Group gives the United Arab Emirates," declares Marco Segato, Brand Manager for Custom Line. "This Yacht Show has become a strategic hub, where nautical culture and a passion for excellence merge together, resulting in the most important, most influential event for maxi yachts in the whole of the Middle-Eastern area. We're extremely proud to be taking part in this great international show, through our dealer Sea Pros Yachts."
Ferretti Custom Line 97' was developed through the working relationship between Studio Zuccon International Project and Advanced Yacht Technology (AYT) -the Ferretti Group design and research marine centre. Measuring 29.7 metres in length, her layout is both elegant and aggressive, and features design solutions which extend the space available to the owner without, however, renouncing to an excellent performance at sea. This model is driven by twin MTU l6v 2000 M93 engines, which push the yacht to a top speed of 27 knots (at half load) and a cruise speed of 24.
The main features of Custom Line 97' are:
• a master cabin located in complete privacy at the extreme bow of the main deck, featuring large windows on both sides, as well as a chaise longue for reclining comfortably whilst looking out to sea;
• two different layouts for the lower deck, making it possible to have up to four double cabins on the yacht;
• large, innovative open view windows on the lower deck. The result of careful studies, these windows swathe the cabins in natural light, and mean those on board enjoy an extraordinary sea view;
• the flying bridge with hard top which can be closed, providing areas of both light and shade;
• a teak clad hatch, which turns into a platform for descending easily into the sea;
• the exclusive Anti Rolling Gyro Mitsubishi system supplied as standard, which guarantees maximum onboard comfort and reduces rolling by over 503.
The style of a 97', as indeed all Ferretti Custom Line models, is the result of close co-action between the owner and the shipyard's architects. Owners can choose all the decorative materials for their yacht during production, such as wood, leather and fabrics, as well as deciding between two different layouts for the lower deck.
Safety is guaranteed by the continuous research carried out by the AYT. The fleet avails itself of the most advanced technologies currently available, such as the Naviop, Gi8 and Furla.net control systems which make it possible to monitor all the onboard functions. The quality of life on board is guaranteed by Mitsubishi ARG (Anti Rolling Gyro) stabilisers, a Ferretti Group world exclusive. Moreover, the onboard equipment conforms to the MCA Short Range Compliant category, the latest regulations issued by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency specifically for maxi yachts measuring 24 to 38 metres, in order to raise safety standards and allow for use in charters.
Visitors can look around Ferretti Custom Line 97' at stand MDl9, where the brand will be exhibiting together with CRN.