Manage and develop the sales of the Ferretti Group Brands in the assigned geographic areas (South East Asia), directly and through the development of the sales network (Dealers network and/or brokerage company).
- Create and promote the interest of new Clients in the purchase of the Ferretti Group yachts.
- Strengthen and keep the relationships with Italian stakeholders and shipyards.
- Manage the sales process, ensuring that the Customers/Dealers receive the appropriate assistance in the choice of the product definition, in the management of the financing process, in the definition of the purchase contract, in the evaluation of its possible trade-in; take care of them at the time of the delivery and during the after sales process.
- Evaluate the offers prepared by the Dealers / Brokers and assist them in the negotiation of the final sale price, ensuring that they comply with the guidelines given by the FG Sales Department.
- Assist the dealer’s network, providing them with the technical specifications of the products and the updating of the Ferretti Group Boat Availability.
- Select the prospect customers in coordination with the Sales Network (Dealers Network / Broker).
- Manage the schedule of the visits of the clients and then organize the sea trials.
- Negotiate the customer’s change requests in cooperation with the product configuration, with the Project Management and with the Plant Management, monitoring the progress of the production.
- Strengthen and develop the scouting activity to identify new sales channels.
- Collect from the market the customers and the dealers’ feedback and all the information about the products and competitors, useful to support and to feed the Marketing Department.
- Support the APAC Sales and Marketing Director to build the sales budget by providing analysis of the assigned Region.
- Promote synergies with the other Sales Managers of Ferretti Group to create new sales opportunities.
- Participate to the main Boat Shows and to the Events organized by dealers in the assigned territories
Internal Relations (based in Italy):
Customer and Dealer Care, Sales Contract Manager, Engineering (Engineering Resident, Interior and Décor), Project Managers, Shipyards (Plant Director, PML), Communications (Head of Communications, Head of Brand Communications Manager, Events Manager, Trade Show Manager, Corporate Communications Manager, Media Relations Manager).
Dealers, Owners, Potential Buyers, Brokers, Captains, Media.
Reports to: Apac Sales & Marketing Director
Master’s degree in Economics, Yacht Design, Marketing, Finance.
Full proficiency in Italian, English and Chinese.
Required 5-6 years at least expertise in nautical sector.
Knowledge of reference sales contract.
Deeply knowledge of nautical industry and related sales plans and network.
Strategic and target oriented mindset.
Location: Hong Kong