After the great success obtained in Cannes, FERRETTI YACHTS presents at the Genoa Boat Show three new models in world premiere and three in Italian premiere. The three absolute premiere models by FERRETTI YACHTS are:
- Ferretti 681 (21 m.), a yacht with an aggressive layout, where the deck windows elongated towards the bow and the addition of two large open-view windows in the owner's cabin ensure great luminosity inside and a constant direct contact with the sea.
- Ferretti 630 features a streamlined profile, underscored by an innovative one-piece glazed surface, round shaped, extending continuously from the bow to the stern. From the inside, the effect is that of a 360-degree view of the sea, with no structural obstacle standing in the way.
- Ferretti 500 Elite (15.65 m,), a yacht that introduces a new interpretation of space, with wide side windows for enhanced luminosity in the living area, and an lower-deck layout offering two cabins with double bed and private toilet. All this adds up to a greater degree of comfort and well organised living space for the owner and his guests.
Making their Italian debut after the great success reaped at the Cannes Boat Show, three new yachts arrive in Genoa:
- Ferretti Altura 690 (21 m.), born of a desire to repropose the philosophy that accompanied the launch of the Altura range: comfortable boats, with great spaces that make it possible to "live" on board for medium-long periods, and characterised by exquisite nautical finishes, such as a massive use of wood.
- Ferretti 881(27 m.) is the new flagship of the fleet, embodying all the distinctive elements of the "Being Ferretti" philosophy rooted in the pleasure of being at sea.
- Ferretti 591, characterised by an excellent balance between dimensions and performance, thanks to plenty of space for the sun, 3 cabins that can accommodate 6 peoplea and top speed of 34 knots with the most powerful engine.