Note sul diritto di autore
La riproduzione e il riutilizzo di qualsiasi informazione riguardante il sito di Ferretti S.p.A. inclusa la Home Page (ma non limitata) comprendente documenti, immagini, suoni e programmi è severamente proibita senza il permesso dei possesori dei copyright.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
This page describes how the website processes the personal data of visitors who consult the site.
This information is provided pursuant to section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” for all those who interact with the Ferretti Spa websites.
When users consult this website, personal information and data may be collected.
In particular, Ferretti S.p.A. provides the following information regarding the navigation of its websites:
1. Type of data and purposes of data processing
The data processed on the websites is divided into two different types:
• Navigation data: the IT systems and software procedures that enable this website to function acquire and use data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified or identifiable interested parties. This information includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources requested, the time and method used to submit the request to the server, the numerical code that indicates the response status given by the server (ok, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and IT environment.
• Registration data: these are personal data which users can provide on request—registration forms. Since registration is necessary to access online services, customers’ personal data will be processed for the purposes connected to and/or functional to the service chosen.
Personal data will be processed for purposes connected to and/or involving online requests (e.g. to ship and/or send material or information requested through the website) or simply for surfing the site, in compliance with Italian law currently in force.
2. Processing methods and premises
Data shall be processed using computerised and manual means.
Personal data are processed for the time strictly needed to satisfy the purposes for which they have been collected. Special security measures are in place to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Data processing regarding the web services provided by Ferretti S.p.A. takes place mainly at the company’s administrative offices: Via Ansaldo, 5/7 - 47100 Forlì (FC) – Italy. The data are handled exclusively by data processing staff.
3. Compulsory/voluntary data provision
The provision of personal data on the registration form and form giving access to services is voluntary.
Failure to provide registration data shall result in Ferretti S.p.A. being unable to satisfy user requests.
4. Communicating data to third parties
Data provided may be communicated to associated companies and/or affiliates and/or companies controlled by Ferretti Spa, as well as its distribution network (dealers) and partners both in Italy and abroad for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement.
Data shall not be communicated to other individuals nor disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those indicated in point 1.
5. Data controller and processors
The data controller is Ferretti S.p.A., with registered office in Via Irma Bandiera, 62 - 47841 Cattolica (Rimini) – Italy.
The data controller has appointed responsible individuals within Ferretti S.p.A. from the following areas as data processors: “Service University Convergence Relaz. Service Network – Management Support” and “ Marketing and Business Development”.
6. Data subject rights
You are entitled to exercise your rights at any moment, in compliance with section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which is reproduced below, by sending an email explaining the right you wish to exercise to Ferretti S.p.A. at the following address [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003,
Section 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject is entitled to request confirmation whether any personal data is held that relates to him/her, even if the data have not yet been registered, and to be notified of their contents in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain details of:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied when processing data with electronic tools;
d) the identity of the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative pursuant to section 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or categories of people who his/her personal data may be disclosed or made available to in their capacity as the appointed representative in Italy, people in charge or their representatives.
3. The data subject is entitled to:
a) update, correct or, where interested, complete the data;
b) delete them, demand they be made anonymous or that data held in violation of law be blocked, including data which need not necessarily be kept for the purpose for which they have been collected or later processed;
c) request certification that the parties whom the data have been disclosed or made available to, have been informed of the actions and contents of points a) and b), unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of his/her data on legitimate grounds, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
b) to the processing of his/her personal data to send advertising material or for direct selling, market research or sales purposes.